Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sax 5th Ave. Mall - Beware
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2006, 07:47 PM
ChiBr
Cruiser

Exclamation Sax 5th Ave. Mall - Beware

Watch out guys!!!!! There is a guy posing as a Cop/Secuirty Guard shaking guys down for money. He is a light skinned black guy in his late 40's early 50's. He taps his foot (a newer pair of Timberlandesque boots) when in the stall, but does not initiate anything. Then when you leave the stall he follows you to the sink and keeps grabbing his crotch. If you ignore him he asks you what you are looking for and tells you to come jack off with him. I said no, then he flashed a badge real quick and said I had to come with him. He took my Drivers License then had me walk around the mall with him. He kept going back and forth on whether he was going to "take me down to the station" orlet me go. Ultimately, he said he would let me go if I promised never to come back and "dropped" something on the floor for him by the elevator. When all I had was $60 he made me go to a ATM and get him $140 more.

He may be a bad cop or a real Security Guard looking to make some extra cash, but I doubt it now. I had it figured out about half way through, but just wanted to get out of there.

Watch out and be careful!!!!!!!
Quote |