Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sax 5th Ave. Mall - Beware
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2006, 09:37 PM
pozblond4play
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to pozblond4play Send a message via Yahoo to pozblond4play
I just DEALT with this A-hole!

I was at large Loop store and cruising the restroom. There was some action but all 3 of us were very cautious as we heard guys walking in. I moved from one stall to the next one. The other guy had been moving from the sink area to my side and then the other stall on the other side. This older black man with an average build wearing denim and with squeaky burgundy/brown/oxblook Timberline type boots had rested in one stall then left. He was looking under the stall but then left. I heard the squeaky soles coming again and he got in the stall next to me. I didn't do anything but look below the stall wall. He did the same. Then, he went out of the stall and passed by my stall door. He peered between the cracks and I thought he was motioning for me to leave the stall. He went back into the same stall and when I didn't see feet on the floor I looked up and he was looking over the wall and flashed a badge. He told me to, "Leave, NOW". I calmly got up, dressed and left. He followed me out. Since the store was busy, he met me at the escalator well and told me to go up one floor and then take the elevator and leave the building. I did what he said and left on the mainfloor and not the basement where he wanted me to. I was the white guy. The other two were black. I figured he wanted a clearer path to the black guys. Now after reading the other posts, I see other motives. He wanted me to exit the basement/CTA station where he could probably try to get cash out of me. He didn't ask for my license/ID. PHEW! BEWARE!