Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roselle Now Sucks (sadly not a pun)
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2006, 07:43 PM
JQSMITH
Cruiser

I think someone said some of this in another post on Roselle, but it's still worth it.

Why I like Roselle:
Parking--ABSs in the city are a pain to park at. Most of the time you have to pay for parking and then walk a few blocks. Then you have to slip into them with all the foot traffic on the street.

Roselle is still much cleaner than most places.

Never have run into the obvious husslers, pick pokets, and drugies like in the city.

Much bigger booth area than most.

I'd much rather have the $5 fee and be buzzed into the room than have angry desk staff constantly coming back and yelling to put money in the booths.

Non-smoking.

I, too, didn't like the shift in policy. But, I blame the guys that abused the system not the owners. The owers set up a place where we were on a kind of honor system. They really showed cruisers a lot of respect and leeway. We than showed them that it wasn't profitable. That too many guys will take advantage.

I am glad to see from the responses here that it seems that most guys understand and aren't being driven away.

Happy Cruising!
Quote |