Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Infomation on Myanmar
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2006, 07:50 PM
pong
Cruiser

likely too late for you, but perhaps for others:
also see the more critical listing in utopia-asia.com
Was myself 1 week there late nov, mainly to see what its like and if warrant a longer visit. some scnes from that week:
1.taxi from airport into town, shared. Driver eager to show english and knowledge (main prize is a week rental to tour around, paid in $$): about the sarong=longyi: predictable answer about choosing the one for the other sex, but added: we chase them, throw stones at them, spuck at them...
2.in Kyaktyo+golden rock, a famous spot, truck downstairs, filled to the brim. sat between a group of young cityboys (in fact first feared some pickpocketing trial); boy beside me was hissed on by the other behind, the word sexy fell. As the truck gets down the mountain anyone sways around in close encounters, more laughs and gropes.
3.back in Yangon, a cheap beerplace: ate rice, tables shared. Later sat a couple opposite: older man, young boy, jeans, earring, painted hair. They ordered same plate as me, some ''negotiations'' followed, man hinted at me that I was likely of same club. did not follow up.
4.walked along that ''bar/hairsalon'' mainly chased after by some 5 Indians with childs in arm and begging. At that bar a group of katoeys, local style, screaming out.
Now my first visit to this now chilly Thailand was some 20 yrs ago: at that time you were wel advised to visit bars and choose boys from there, like Apollo in soi 4/ I think club Rome was already open, as was Super Lek Matsuda and BarBiery. So Myanmar is not BKK of 20 yrs ago.
All in all more reminder of Indonesia (no, not the Bali you may know if youve been there at all), but like Sumatera, incl the awful food: their idea of nasi padang, sitting for 3 days in the blazing sun till consumption comes.
Quote |