Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi-Curious Seeking Advice
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2006, 10:38 AM
deepman
Cruiser

I've had my share of pussy over the years and still love it. From the time I was young, I was always attracted to the male body. When I was a young teen, a buddy and I would fool around with each other, but nothing more than touching and maybe a handjob. That attraction stayed with me over the years and I finally got up the nerve to take it to the next level. I began by going to some gay movies, in the days when there were actual theatres that showed them. I spent most of the time observing what was going on, but not getting involved myself. I had a real eye opener when I went into the men's room and saw one guy sucking on another guy's cock. That really sent me over the edge.

I finally got up the nerve to go to a gay bath, and that's when I knew cock was for me. Over the years I learned to love the taste of cock and ass, and now look forward to every opportunity to get as much as I can.

P.S. I still love pussy.
Quote |