Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Panthip Plaza
Thread: Panthip Plaza
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2007, 01:52 AM
Cupidman

I NEVER ever scored there! I've spent hours at that one toilet that had the glory hole. I might have sucked on a few cocks. But I never got close to one cumming in my mouth. And it's not because I wasn't trying, believe me.

Panthip has potential to be a great cruising place. Lots of places where you can take the action. But I've never had any luck picking guys up.

I think it has two problems going against it:
1) It's not close enough to a university
2) People are actually there to buy computer parts and stuff.

The shopping center across the street and back up towards the World Trade Center used to be cruisy. Not sure if it is now, as they did something to the bathrooms a few years ago. But it may be worn back in now

Speaking of Panthip. I've got a camera that's broken. I just read in last week's Database that a place called Area 519 on the top floor, opposite the Data IT, or what ever that big store is, has guys who can fix ANYthing, cameras, TVs, video recorders, MP3 players, etc.

Does anyone know about this place? I've got a camera that isnt' working, but I'm sure there isn't much wrong with it. I'm going to check out the place next time I'm up in Bangkok. Better than paying 15,000 baht for another camera (of the same style).