Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Panthip Plaza
Thread: Panthip Plaza
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2007, 04:44 AM
Gany
Cruiser

Well Cupidman,

I think I've beaten you there.
It used to be VERY cruise in Panthip. Extremely very cruisy, or cruisy mahk mahk. I've spent lots of hours having fun in the stalls, without any danger of being noticed. At worst it was somebody banging the door to hurry up, he'd like some head too.

Even better: I performed the ultimate perversion in Thai culture. In the other stall a young cute Buddhist monk was .... meditating?????? And he was very much interested in reaching nirvana together. So I hopped over to be blessed.

My partner was shocked when I told him. He thought I was a nice cute innocent boy when we got together. Conveniently forgetting where we met: the sleasiest darkroom of Amsterdam!

But today there isn't any cruising worth mentioning. The glory hole is now not big enough to put a drinking straw through. Let alone something else.
Quote |