Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Golden Cock
Thread: Golden Cock
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2007, 11:24 PM
JLH
Cruiser

Thumbs up

I was in and out of Golden Cock during my last stay in Thailand (December 1st thr January 8th) and it was GREAT. It was an accidental encounter, as I was just walking by and decided to give it a try. The place is small but that's what makes it so hot. When my friend and I went in there were always 1 or 2 others farangs in there. There were about 5 or 6 boys and were they ever friendly. One farang sat at the bar and was playing with 2 of the boys dicks. Another came and sat with me, his name was Eh, and massaged my dick for a good hour. Needless to say I took him back to my hotel and had a blast with him. He was comfortable and easy going. We had oral sex and he was up for being fucked. Needless to say i went back 3 times and was always satisfied. One particular day, December 30th, I arrived at 10pm and the boys were having a staff pre New Years eve party. I got a private strip dance show from most of the boys. Even the chubby mamasan did a strip show for everyone. Needless to say it was a fun time had by all. Come NOvember I am definately going back. It is %100 better then all those other gogo bar at soi Twilight with their pushy staff. Check it out boys, two thumbs up.
Quote |