Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Theatres, how can update me?
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2007, 09:12 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Sorry the update is a bit late.... but anyway, I had a great time on 2nd January. If last year was any indication, January 1st the cinema is closed... so January 2nd, it was absolutely FULL of guys--probably 200 or so at a time.
Actually, not my favorite thing to be so busy, since there is more competition, and more prying eyes and guys trying to join even when unwanted.
Still, I think I blew 5 guys (2 in the toilets) and got fucked twice (also in the toilets), in a few hours.
#1: early 30s, hunky and built, nice fat dick
#2: late 30s, slim and masculine
#3: late 20s, in decent shape, kinda shy so we went to the toilets where he suddenly wanted to fuck me (fine by me!)
#4: early 20s, very slim and taller than me (maybe 185cm?) with a long, skinny dick... fucked my face hard and came a HUGE load
#5: mid-30s, married and dressed well. fat but short dick, nice load.
#6: early 40s, avg dick, and the biggest load i've ever seen
#7: I wanted to get fucked, and this guy was into it. Short, avg dick, but defined body and very energetic. In the toilets, of course.

All in all, a great afternoon!