Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Theatres, how can update me?
View Single Post
Old 29th January 2007, 04:36 PM
futuremeet
Cruiser

My update is even later, sorry guys, I was in Bkk in mid-December and this cinema is just what I like (I had been there before in Dec 05 and March 06)

I went there on every one of the 4 days of my visit, 2 times were good for me and the other 2 were fabulous, bordering on outrageous! I like sucking and there were plenty of guys I liked who appreciated my attention

I didn't quite have the time middwestbttmboy32 describes, but it wasn't far off! Really quite a variety, again, that's just what I like...

Incidentally, I had a problem with my 'phone and was recommended to go to the Big C opposite the cinema by a dept store in the Silom Centre. How convenient, as I was going that way already?! Having read here about the cruising in these stores I checked it out the loo and in no time was witnessing a studmuffin squirting his load against the porcelein! All over very quickly, but delightful nonetheless!

So, thanks guys for alerting me to this. Oh, and they needed 4hours to fix the phone so I "had to" spend that long in the cinema!
Quote |