Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi-Curious Seeking Advice
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2007, 09:14 PM
dale19355
Cruiser

Lots of Options

The most important thing to keep in mind is that this is literally a life changing event for most men, especially those who are married and just getting the idea that there might be something else out there besides coupling with ones spouse. So take it slow, and get as comfortable as you can with each step. While the gloryhole route might seem the easiest, there is something to be said for meeting someone for coffee first in public. That helps elevate the whole activity from a dark, back-alley encounter to one that is in the light. You'll remember the first cock you ever suck, but it makes the memory even nicer when you can also picture the man's face.

Best wishes.