Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any updates on Mexico City?
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2007, 09:04 PM
jeepguymex
Cruiser

Re: Update on Mexico City?

Quote:
Some of the links posted here are dead now. So, the question is: where do you guys stay in Mexico City
Well, I live just southa nd west of DF (Mex City), and come in often. I have stayed at Hotel Colonia Roma probably 40 times with no problems with management. Room price is 200 pesos for one or two people, it doesnt matter. They have never said anything to me about coming and going and returning with different guys. I've returned to the hotel with as many as 4 or 5 different guys in a 12 hour period. Just smile and be as discreet as possible. Bets thing aside from the cheap price and the management not being nosey is that you can walk to he brs in the Zona Rosa in about 8 - 10 minutes. The hotel is on the corner of Jalapa and Alvaro Obregon in Col. Roma. Here's how to get there....From the Insurgentes metro, a circular sort of set up with many exits around the perimeter of the circle, look for the exit uner the newer etro bus platform which is next to the "Pan Caliente" shop. Exit there (Jalapa Street) and walk about 5 blocks to Obregon. You cant miss Obregon as it's a boulevard and impossible to miss, also on the corner is an OXXO. Not the first OXXO as you will have passed another one just two blocks prior. If the hotel is full, there is another VERY nice hotel one block down Obregon (to the left) called Hotel Milan, but it'll cost you double and the managment is a bit stuffier. Worth the money if you have valuables as they have safes in the rooms. Oh yeah......get some tacos at "Tacos Alvaro O" on Obregon. Open very late and outstanding. Just for point of reference, to get to the Zona Rosa from the metro, take the exit next to the reataurant, or just follow the crowds. Good Luck!