Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The BEST Adult Bookstore?
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2007, 08:17 AM
smrbm
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to smrbm

I was thinking of going to Old Saybrook maybe around 5:30-6:00 today. Have not been on a Saturday in a while. If I remember last time I had a pretty good time.

I agree with TVslut. While I have never been to Waterbruy I hear it can be vary hot. Have been to Romantix in East Haven and it is pretty good to but it is hard to beat Old Saybrook for easy access between the booths and for non-intrusive management. If it wasn't for the occasional smoker who sits in the booth with their coffee and chain smokes one after another, it would be the perfect place.

Some people complain about the price but I think the price is very reasonable when you consider all the benefits and the fact that you don't have to sit there and feed a money machine. They are usually very generous on time unless there is a waiting line and lets face it, if you can't get it done in an hour then today is just not your day.

On the other hand, the place is NOT for anyone into privacy. What makes it so much fun for those of us who don't mind being watched makes it a bad place for some one who just wants to be one-on-one.