Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The BEST Adult Bookstore?
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2007, 08:49 AM
sluttycub
Cruiser

I would also list Old Saybrook Variety video as the best and worst place.

The management couldn't be nicer, the layout of the backroom is good. The wooden wall, curtain dividers work well, but the smoking is horrible. I leave there sometimes reeking of an ashtray.

I have mentioned it to a couple of the staff there, If you are polite and tell them about the issue they may stop the smoking.

There is one guy there who always wants the middle booth, sits and smokes and watches videos and drinks coffee for a couple of hours at a time. He does not play, he does not jerk off, he does not watch.

I think we need to chip inand a buy him a DVD player so he can watch at home.

I would also list the vidoe store in Meriden as having some of the worst staff around. I have not seen that rude, ugly old troll that yells at customers, sneers and makes fun of guys he catches fooling around, and is constantly checking doors in a while but I suspect he wil turn up when I least want him to.

I have never tried the Waterbury or Naugy stores, a bit far of a ride for me, but if it were really hot I might go.

Big, burly top men move to the front of the line...
Quote |