Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anal Sex Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2007, 11:50 AM
NorthShoreBi
Cruiser

Anal Sex Advice Needed

I'm pretty new to anal sex. I've given it several times and taken it a couple (always safe w/ condom). I find I really like to make a guy cum with my ass, the pulsing and exploding a cock in my butt is very cool.

I weight the fun of it against the pain and how uncomfortable it can be at times. Of course, I took it from a guy with a relativly small cock once and that helped, he got to rail on my pretty good. But, I'd like to take bigger cocks because, let's face it, they're more fun to suck and I like the whole experince.

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, advice to get used to taking anal or ways to cut down on the uncomfortable factor?

Thanks for any help!