Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2007, 10:52 PM
HotTexasGuy69
Cruiser

Many years ago when I was about 14, I got home from school and no one was home. I thought it would be fun to pull up a chair to the front window of my living room. I did so, took off all my clothes, propped my feet up in the window sill, and proceeded to have one hell of a jack off session.

My house was isolated and couldn't be seen from the street, and we just had neighbors on one side, who couldn't see the window from their house, and I thought they had just moved out of their house that day anyway.

All of the sudden the Mother from next door comes walking right in front of the window, and proceeds to the front door and starts knocking.

I fell to the floor and scrambled to get my clothes on, and finally answered the door all out of breath. All she wanted was to borrow a broom.

I still wonder 40 year later, if she saw me wacking off in the window.
Quote |