Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anal Sex Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2007, 01:59 PM
friendlyasiantop
Cruiser

I am really attracted to the idea of enemas-giving them to the bottom beforehand (that intimacy is so sexy to me) as well as to myself (have been thinking about experimenting more with bottoming this summer). But can you guys explain the nitty-gritty to this novice? What kind of equipments do you really need for an enema, and where do you get them (would love it if specific brands were discussed/recommended). The only type I know of came from Walgreens in a kind of ****** bottle (green/white box). But I was told that they shouldn't be used that often-at least not everyday. Is a water-only enema sufficient? I have had bottom that have emptied their entire bowels on my bed (I'm not squeamish-but REALLY!) and well as those who do not show the slightest trace of shit even after hours and hours of fucking. How does one get it THAT clean?
Quote |