Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Should we bring back the "over 30" party?
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2007, 05:41 PM
Totem
Cruiser

Should we bring back the "over 30" party?

Hey, all --

Maybe some of you remember the "over 30 party" from a couple of years back. I would rent a hotel room and then invite guys to come and have a little get-together and see what happens.

Well, I'm thinking about bringing it back. For those of you who don't remember, here's how it worked.

1) I'd pick a date and a time range.

2) People would write to me at the address on my profile if interested. Interested parties were e-mailed the exact address.

Here were some of the house rules:

1) This was open to anyone over 18. We said "over 30" just to let the older guys know they were welcome.

2) We did not discriminate on age, race, color, body type, cock size, or any of that jazz.

3) What we did insist on was STD-free, clean (brushed your teeth, had a shower recently), a positive, ready-to-play attitude, and you had to get naked ASAP.

4) The event was free, but we took up a collection to defray the cost of the room.

5) Respect boundaries. Say "no" politely but firmly and accept "no" graciously.

Anyway, these parties went well for awhile, and then there was a gent who started hosting them at his house. This went very well for several months, and then kind of petered out.

SO: here's my question ... would anyone be interested in bringing those parties back? And could we save the expense of a hotel room by having a guy say ... "Yeah! Have that at my place!"?

Just putting it out there to see what the climate is like. Your input and suggestions for making a good party better are welcome.
Quote |