Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Should we bring back the "over 30" party?
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2007, 06:39 PM
Totem
Cruiser

Thanks for the Feedback

First of all, a total shout-out for "Tim", the guy who used to host the parties at his place near the U-District.

If you're reading this, buddy, YOU WERE THE PERFECT HOST! WE WANT TO BRING THE PARTIES BACK!!

Right now, I am convinced that there is enough interest in this to try to revive the "over 30" parties. I thought they were very successful and I always had a good time at them.

Now, does anyone have a home for hosting? If not, we may have to go back to the "motel" idea for awhile. I'll try renting a room the first couple of times, but it's strictly on a "trial" basis.

For those of you who are new to this, I'll explain. For the very first "Over 30" party, I rented a room in the Northgate area.

I had 65 -- count 'em, 65 RSVPs in the affirmative.

I had 3 -- count 'em, 3 -- guys show up, and one of them wanted to "just watch". If one of my guests hadn't been very generous in pitching in, I would have been seriously burned on the price of the room.

So, I guess we'll ask if anyone can host (I can do the organizing, trust me). If not, we'll try the hotel thing again. If that turns out to be a bust, though, I'm going to hang it up.

Over 30 party alumni -- if you used to go to these parties, I want to hear from you!! What was good, what was bad, what do you want to add/subtract/change? Let's make this fun and worthwhile!!
Quote |