Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2007, 05:40 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Took visiting friends to several bars the other evening. Future Boys has always been near the top of my list, but we found not only have the boys become more muscular and a lot less less cute, their attitudes have gone downhill. In fact, downright boring.

Classic Boys along the Soi was great fun over the Christmas period. Now it was a just a succession of twinks most of whom looked pretty bored. Even the show lacked all the sparkle it used to have. Muscle is not my cup of tea and I found the show at Tawan grotesque with endlessly long waits between numbers. What happened to the slickness many of these shows used to have? I do wish Extreme and their dance show would return. It was one of the classiest around for a few years.

Solid was fun. There had been a lot of patrons earlier and some of the boys had had a few drinks, so the atmosphere was great. The seating will never suit those wanting to see the 'dancing' (is that what it is?), but the enjoyment in Solid is having a few boys at your table. With drinks at 100 Bt, that's affordable compared to the more commercial establishments. Granted, the layout makes it difficult to see some of the boys, but you can see them easily in the mirrors! If you want to chat to a boy, just ask the mamasan. There's never any obligation if you find you don't really click with him.
Quote |