Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2007, 07:30 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Well - after that agreeable diversion - shall we return to the bars' scene?

Last saturday evening, after a small supper in 'Dick's Cafe.', (Soi Twilight.), and possibly a dozen & an half happy eaters there?, I went to 'HOTMALE.' a go-go bar for their 22.30hrs. performance.
The entrance and stairway have been redecorated - not before time - and look more inviting;
I arr'd. about 22.20hrs. to find the place fairly full - but not oppressively so; and had a good seat at stage LEFT and right by the walk-around;
Drinks are 200.oo.Bh.;
Adequate air-cond.; not too many people smoking ciggies.; the usual too loud musick through the usual lo-fi. PA.-system; several wimmin;
A fair sel'n. across the spectrum of the R&F. a go-go boyz, all wearing grey colored male briefs with their nos. clearly visible: a couple of plumper ones, mostly the usual run-of-the-mill types and maybe some half-a-dozen slighter framed and more 'Twinkier.' boyz; none of whom really caught my eye or held my att'n. - a few smiled-at us spectators and tried to engage our att'ns. but to little avail, I fear;
House lts. dimmed at 22.30hrs. and the perf. began with four young & male dancers - nothing out of the ordinary; then followed a flourescent-paint dance by a couple of boyz au naturel; next a slightly S&M. act that ended in the four boyz engaged in oral sex; a big c*ck show with nothing really remarkable, a couple's cock-rings were v. much in evidence; another dance by the four boyz and then finally the bold show: a threesome initially, then joined by another stud, so they split-up into two prs., stage work, work using the rings suspended from the ceiling and then both prs. walked-around us voyeurs to give us a close-up of te action, (and in the hope of some TIPS. possibly?),.
The perf. ended at about 23.40hrs..
Then home alone - 'bye..
Quote |