Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2007, 11:45 PM
sextile
Cruiser

12 aug. - KINGDOMWIDE - Queen's b'day.;
13 aug. - DITTO - Substitution day, (to compensate for HM's. b'day. falling-on a sun.),;l
I checked with both 'Dick's Cafe.' and 'HotMale.' a go-go bar, (both in Soi Twilight.), and both told me that they're awaiting the necessary letter from the local Police as to whether they'll be permitted to sell alcohol for public consumption on 12th..
Last night, (fri.), both 'JUPITER.' & 'TAWAN.' bars were awaiting official info. still; but the latter bar reminded me that last year they were CLOSED for this event.
This morning I checked with 'BAVANA COFFEE SHOP.' and they will NOT be selling alcohol tomorrow, sun. & Queen's b'day. - like last yr..

19 aug. - NATIONWIDE - Referendum day;
20 aug.- DITTO - Special public holiday?
Possibly 'Referendum day.' may be treated like an election day, wch. would mean the CLOSURE from 181800hrs. until 192400hrs. of most public bars, clubs, discos. and so on and NO sales of alcohol for public consumption during that period?
'bye..
Quote |