Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2007, 12:52 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Yes, I remember all of those venues Icon, I had many great rendezvous at Otoko, which was my first experience of a sauna with available massage boys, and they were all keen to please. And very cheap.

I also remember Boss and Colosous, both were saunas with vailable massage boys, and a similar venue at the bottom of Soi OA in Makkasan, name forgotten.

Plus another similar venue, name forgotten, very Thai, behind the UN buildings. This place had absolutely stunning young men, all very macho/handsome, all with beautiful bodies, all willing to please. Once I discovered this place I went back every night for weeks driven by total lust. Then it suddenly closed.

Also remember a similar venue in the hotel in Korat which collapsed quite a few years back with many deaths. Very discreet service available in the gym, gorgeous boys. I went there many consecutive nights when I was stationed in Korat for a few weeks.
Quote |