Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2007, 06:56 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

As Icon said, it's now called Cruising II. It's old, dirty and not terribly farang-friendly. It's basically a local crowd. There aren't very many young guys there, and when there are, they're only interested in each other. The booze is free, so if you're a drinker, it may be good for you. The admission is THB 129 (I think it is) and the place opens at 4:00. I'm not certain what time it closes. There's a video area that often-times doesn't work. There are lots of dark cubicles that are filthy dirty (if seen in the daylight). They usually go "naked only" after 7:00, but don't monitor anything, so all the Thai guys are wrapped tightly in towels. There are enough other sauna choices in BKK, so I'd cross this one off my list if I were you. (I would have never gone there except I live right around the corner from it.)
Quote |