Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2007, 10:28 PM
Zyxel
Cruiser

I remember Adonis in a sub-soi near the Meridien hotel on Ploenchit. I think that it changed name later after stopping going there because Babylon had opened and was called Angelo. There was so many cute and young guys it was unbelievable ! I had a threesome there once including a clothe designer who was famous but I did not know. I saw his picture later often in newspapers and fashion magazines. I think he was designing clothes under the name of Anurak.
I also have good memories of Volt. Once a very nice guy I met there admitted that he came specially to the sauna because the manager, a young chinese, called him and told him there was a well hung cute young farang (me alas about 20 years ago!) and he should have sex with him because he just had him while on duty and it was good !
I went to the old Babylon 3 days after it opened, may-be in 1987. Very few rooms then but quickly it expended. Some days on school holidays (!) it was amazing. You were cruised and pushed into a room by guys you did not dare asking for their age. No ID check at the entrance and surely no 20 years limit.
Quote |