Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok scene, 25 plus years ago
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2007, 06:12 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Ah, Sukothai sauna & massage. The first time I went there the 50 year old ChineseThai owner made me an offer of money for 1 hour, I forget how much, but I didn't take up his offer. I also have great memories of the many cute massage boys there, particulalrly one guy, early twenties, Chula student, delightful personality, beautiful body, good English (in those days my Thai was just starting). I made many bookings for this guy and I was never disappointed. I wonder where he is today?

I didn't go to opening night or 3rd night of the original Babylon, my first visit was maybe one month after it opened, and we had to line up downstairs for quite a while for the next lockers to be vacant.

I went at least twice a week for a couple of years I guess. On most visits I had a problem with an enormous German man, I guess mid fifties, beautiful body, very handsome man. He was posted to Bkk for his work but had no interest whatever in Asian man - farang only. He would follow and annoy every farang in the place. What the farang looked like didn't matter, he was desperate for a farang and he had little success. As already said, the roof garden was quite a sight. Many money boys, many with great bodies, many with several foreigners on a string. When Bayblon closed most would reappear at Harry's bar.

I agree old babylon was much better than the new, but each to their own opinion.
Quote |