Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2007, 10:46 AM
wowpow
Cruiser

I am just back from a couple of nights in Bangkok and what a great time I had.

Dick's Cafe is superb for watching the world go by and chatting to friends old and new. Happily the owner Mr Lucas is making progress back to good health.

Tawan Bar seemed at a peak with lots of guys and a reasonable number of customers. Why oh why does the owner put on a katoey show there? The boys are looking fit and there are a few handsome new ones who are not too big. I have wonderful times there - even at 240 baht a drink.

Future Boys - I ventured back after problems and nobody asked if I wanted to buy my companions boys a drink!! They have some very attractive lads there and a fairly fun show.

As I walked down Soi Twighlight/ Duangathawee Plaza / Soi Boy I saw a superb body doing crunches outside X Boy. I lingered admiring and the Mamasan came out ad tried to get me to off him. I was tempted but said I would call by later which I did but he was booked by then. They had some very nice guys and the fuck show was pretty good - it's long time since I have said that. The bottom was handsome and had a good body and a nice stiffy which stayed that way. After the athletics they passed amongst the audience collecting tips.

Wisely I skipped on Dream Boys 9th Anniversary party - crammed rooms full of smoke I do not like.

Late one nighty I wandered down Rama IV between Suriwong and Silom - only one money boy around.

For a change I tried Unico Grande Silom Hotel ( previously Tower Inn ) The executive rooms at 1700 baht via Asia Rooms are the same as the standard rooms when I stayed there seven years ago - tired? I think rigor mortis is commencing. The refurnished DeLuxe rooms I had a peek at but was not impressed. Back to the Pinnacle Lumphini for me (1170 baht a night via Mr Jimmy ) or should try The Plaza?
Quote |