Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking
Thread: Looking
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2007, 04:09 AM
a_couple36693
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to a_couple36693
From the Female Half

Ok,, this is the female half of this couple. He is Bi and I am very Bi curious and are having a hard time finding couples that are honest at home first and not so full of bullshit.. I just read these posts and I find your comments funny as hell <<< NO I find them to be LIES>>> Just who are you trying to convince that what your doing isn't the same as what Bi's do and to top it off and its the biggest laugh of all<< YOU CALL IT NOT CHEATING>> come on .. Let me ask you this .. DOES YOUR PRETTY LITTLE WIFE/GF KNOW WHAT EXTRA ACTIVITIES YOU DO WITHOUT HER????? if not then tell her and see what reaction you get ... HELL , she might even wanna join in .. ohh if she does .. let us know then maybe I could fulfill a second fantasy I have >> to try it with a female.. and if she wants to sit back with me and watch you and my hubby get it on then thats all good too..
maybe we can lend a hand or 2 or 3 or some other things but only if she can play too.. oh well guess we'll wait for the next line... LMAO .. good luck C & M
Quote |