Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking
Thread: Looking
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2007, 02:20 PM
a_couple36693
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to a_couple36693

Well I guess its better to be "the fish" half of a couple than be a full jackass of yourself.. to anser your question, No we are not legally married, just common law hubby and wife.. together for 5 years.. And just to let you in on a little secret, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BI MALE. Yes we would like to have a bi couple to play with but a bi/gay male is also something we are seeking for a fantasy.
As far as what I think<< if a male/female likes being with both sexes then they are bi sexual. If a male/ female likes the same sex then they are gay and I dont say that in a cruel way.. I am bi curious.. yes I want to experiance that side of the lifestyle. and if I like it then I guess that will make me bi and thats fine with me.. My other half is Bi and he doesnt deny it. He loves it when we play at home and I use a strap on on him as much as I love using it on him .. Does that make me a wannabe male.. Nope >> makes me a female trying to make him happy and feel as good as I do working that toy in him...
As for cheating >> cheating it cheating.. If He/ She doesnt know and doesnt agree or be there and be apart of the play with you then Iam sorry but, to me that is cheating << if its not then why do you HAVE to hide it.. its like being a kid.. if you are doing something and you know or feel that it is wrong or know your going get in trouble then DONT DO IT cuz its probably wrong..And is it worth loosing something that might be important to you?. if your other half wasnt important to you then I figure you wouldnt be there with them still..
But as I said, as far as us being on this site.. WE ARE looking for a bi/gay male so you are right, you need to tend to your own business bud boy...
Quote |