Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Strangest place you have Jacked Off...
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2007, 01:57 AM
born2suckdick
Cruiser

I loved jacking off outdoors

From the time I was about 13 all the way through high school I jacked off every second I could. Nothing got me off more than doing it in public places. I used to love going out after dark and walking through parks. I used to get completely naked right in the middle of the open park and jack off. I jacked off on swings, monkey bars and everywhere else you could imagine. I also love going to school yard where there was a little more light and a little riskier as well.

One night I was completely naked in the middle of this park jacking off when an older guy about 55 or so caught me while walking he dog. I was completly embarrased but I didn't have any clothes on at all to cover up with. He told me not to be ashamed and that he used to do the same thing when he was my age.
He told me that he used to have a friend who would do it with him as well. He asked if I had a friend who I jacked off with. I was getting turned on by now so I told him the truth and said yes. (My friend never jacked off in parks with me but we used to have sex every chance we could find). He told me him and his friend used to help each other and asked if me and my friend helped each other get off. I told him yes. He than asked if he could help me get off and again I said yes. He tied up his dog to a tree and than made his way back to me, removing his clothes as he came. We were both completely naked now and we took hold of each others cocks. I told him I liked sucking my friends cock and he told me he liked sucking off his friend too. We imediatly got into a 69 position and sucked each other off right there in the middle of an open park.

I also love jacking off in public washrooms. There has been many times where it has led to sex right there in the stalls but the hottest times to me is when me and the guy in the next stall are both jacking off and breathing hard and moaning for each other.
Quote |