Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage....a new thread
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2007, 05:45 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

I think I have mentioned Apsara in the past and think it is the best of "that type of place". It is definitely more hit than miss re boys doing extra services - only once when they gave me a new boy did nothing happen. I have had sessions when hardly had a massage. I like taking the 999baht 90 min scrub, bath and massage as the bath invites additional possibilities and usually end up having a 45 minute bath. It was, to me, a shame when Nice Guys/ B&N removed their baths. In Apsara the rooms in the main building are very spacious no shortage of towels etc etc. The massage rooms in their annexe tend to be smaller except for the rooms with the baths which are bigger. I have never had a line up and normally one of the boys outside follows you in - if you do not like him then just point out someone you do like - so keep your eyes open as you walk to the reception area.
Quote |