Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2007, 06:41 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Dear Danny 69,

Not sure how well you know Bangkok and the services under discussion. Please remember, there are no guarantees. Some venues have a mix of boys, some have mostly ladyboys, some have mostly bigger more masculine types - if this is what you like, then I can highly recommend HERO club.

One more view of tips paid direct to massage guys. I usually pay 1,500Baht for quite good service, occasionally up to 2,000 for extremely good service, but I go down if the service is poor or promises are not kept.

I can speak advanced Thai, I have several times (over 20+ years) given 200 Baht plus a very polite explantion that poor /service requires no tip. A couple of times I've politely mentioned that I can get poor massage with no extra serice in 1,000 locations in Bangkok for 150Baht/hr.

Hope you enjoy your visit.
Quote |