Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2007, 12:04 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- I went for my usual monday evening's 90mins'. oil-massage at 'INDRA MASSAGE.', arr'd. just before 20.30hrs..
- Working my way through their masseurs, (it's #06/17. now.), I was assigned to Khun K, ('K.' pronounced as in the Spanish 'Que.'.); he's 22YO., from I-San and has been working there just a few days, speaks ltd. English so conversation isn't too easy. He mentioned that he'd seen me before in Soi Twilight - so possibly he's been working before at one of the two massage parlors there?
- After rubbing his dry hands over my whole body oil was used and he ran his hands delicately up one leg, across and pausing en route before running down the other leg.
- A fairly adequate enough massage.
- He removed all of his clothing before sitting astride of me and massaging my upper back and then asked if I'd like a body-to-body massage, to wch. I agreed readily. His B2B. massage wasn't as good as Khun OB's, (my 1st. masseur there.),.
- Eventually I felt that he had workerd hard enough and deserved to be rewarded and thus it was time to offer him the Final Favor - he has a small and uncut ****, barely 5ins. LOA. when erect. As he hadn't got a Condom I offered him mine, ('Be prepared.' - once a Scout ... !); but - as can happen, even to the best of us - he lost his erect'n. and it took some time and massage to recover: however 'All's well that ends well.' as the Immoral Bard once penned.
- After some more massage we found that time had slipped-by all too quickly, so there were only a few moments remaining for a final smoke.
- Downstairs the Captain offered me their version of a 'Loyalty Card.': after ten massages one will receive one hour's free massage. I commented that at once a week it would take me some time to work my way through to my reward!
- As I was leaving I was pleased to note that another and farang customer had arrived and was busy scanning their menu of services.
-- bibi.
Quote |