Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2007, 01:52 AM
scoops
Cruiser

FOR DANNY69

Hi Danny,

Please do try HERO, given your stated preference I'm confident you won't be disappointed, and that you will return by the day. They have probably 20 to 30 young men just your type, many of whom are uni students who need some income but cannot coordinate a strict hours job with their varying study times. As I mentioned earlier one of my favorites is working at HERO so that he can complete his masters. My guess is that overall you will find, at HERO, a higher/but certainly varied level of English, and you will also find many young men who are wanting to have a more intelligent conversation compared to the boys at placs like ARENA (will all respect to these boys, of course). But I guess not everyone is looking to use their tongue and lips for conversation. Additionally, HERO seems to have a high % of Thai young men who are essentially straight (whatever that means in Thailand - I've given up long ago trying to understand), and totally straight acting, but have no hesitation to engage in male/male sex and also enjoy themselves.

I ocassionally, but less and less seldom, take a look in ALBURY club, it's about 10-15 minutes walk from HERO. Five years ago ALbury was the premier club (for the types I like), however in my humble opinion, Albury is seriously waining. Thai rich owner has lost interest and so have the reception/capatains. I feel like i'm almost a nuisance, plus, more importantly, it has less and less massage staff, and less attractive, but similar in size/age etc to HERO.

Like most others here I occasionally try one of the new places, but then seem to make 10 HERO visits before exploring again.

Please try HERO and submit your findings, I'll look fwd to seeing your post.
Quote |