Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any updates on Mexico City?
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2007, 07:50 PM
rick265
Cruiser

Las Casitas

I went to Las Casitas today. It was a little tricky to find as it was further down Insurgentes than I thought, but once I found it, it was undeniably the place. It looks closed, but you have to ring the buzzer and they buzz you in. You can check valuables (I didnīt bring any). You can also buy a beer or soda. I went straight up.

Even though it was a Sunday afternoon, there were still lots of cute boys there hanging around. I started off with a sweet young thing with a very nice smooth body and squishy little ass, and then this big ole queen with a big dick came by. I started playing with his dick and the little twink left. I fooled around with several guys in one dark area and then decided to explore. The place seems endless. Again, it was slow, but the boys were more than willing. I had a great time and it was worth the 7 bucks I paid to enter.

Iīm staying at a place called 6m9 = it is a gay guesthouse. Very nice and no problem bringing guys back to the room, though they donīt recommend it.

After one day Iīve had enough Mexican cock to last me a few days at least.
Quote |