Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Bathhouse
Thread: Best Bathhouse
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2008, 06:19 AM
timp1959
Cruiser

Wow!!!

I can't believe the first three posts are the ones that I would list as well. Babylon is an experience unparalleled anywhere else in the world. Not only does it offer a great opportunity for hot sex but cocktails, dinner and genial conversation. It was like sex at the UN. I was had by the beautiful Thai boys, then had really hot Germans, Brits and Frenchmen.

Key West in Paris has the hottest steam room I've ever been in. No one turned anyone away. There was never an orifice that wanted to be filled that didn't get filled.

Then, for the US, Steamworks in Chicago is just incredible. I'd add the location in Berkley to the list. They are both standard setting in design with or without the sex. However, the "something for everyone" statement has proven true in both of these each time we've been. I've never seen a facility that has a staff as friendly and helpful as both Steamworks locations.

T
Quote |