Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - maximus video
Thread: maximus video
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2008, 03:52 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Tipping

Didn't mean to step on any toes here.However I still stand by my comment that how and what is allowed in bookstores is "more often than not" dictated by area laws moreso then how I treat a clerk.Most clerks at such places are told to watch and correct any behavior that could get the establisment in trouble with the law.I also point out I didnt say it was the only thing,I simply stated "more often than not".I stand by that.Missouri has sodomy statues still on the books as well as other enforcable laws when it comes to this kind of activity.Illinois has much more lax and no laws against m4m sex.I have been a patron of the hustler club since it first opened.It used to be quite slow.Between the two theaters and the booths there are often scores of men looking for action there now.I'm sure there are slow nights but those would be the exception in my experience not the rule.I had much worse luck at dr video and even worse luck at maximus since it had been Award several yrs ago and raided by the police.Most clerks don't set out to be assholes just because they are underpaid or not tipped.They are considered assholes when they dont let just any behavior happen that could endanger the establisment and draw law enforcement attention.I have on many occasions witnessed guys who are overly aggressive and way too blatant with their sexual behavior and sometimes expose others who dont wish to be a part of or involved with such behavior ,at least with them,then get all upset because the store askes them to leave.Both store in the Jeff co area once had booths with glory holes.This was brought to the attention of local authorities who told them to correct the problem.Now the lights/half doors is the latest in a push to keep the sex out of the stores in that area,it has nothing to do with one clerk being a jerk or asshole.They are just trying to do the job their employer has asked them to do.I think most would rather not have to yell at guys or tell them to leave.This is what the store managment has told them is their job..
Quote |