Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - maximus video
Thread: maximus video
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2008, 07:54 PM
bj4unstl
Cruiser

Hustler....

I admitt, I've gone in the past with no luck...went this past Tuesday and it was obvious something had changed....now I know what....the changes in Jeff. Co.. I had the best time dick was plentiful. Best dick was in the st8 theatre. I entered, only one in theatre, soon another guy came in and sat in back. I was on the side. Two more walked in, and sat down. No movie was playing, so one got up to go tell front desk. We didn't need the movie, one guy whipped out his dick and started playing with it, he knew I was watching..i moved over and sucked him and the other guy off...awesome. Lot's of action in back m4m theatre and the booths were busy too.
On the way home I stopped in Brooklyn, and it was the busiest I've seen in a long time. Didn't try the theatre, but upstairs was hot.
Quote |