Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 7th & Cypress
Thread: 7th & Cypress
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2008, 03:08 PM
jimster
Cruiser

hi stud

hi stud.
as for your reply "I guess they didn't get the memo..............guys quit cruising this area about 1995. Why are you still going there?"
--maybe you live in this area? i doubt it, because everyone in the 7th/8th/cypress/west peachtree/spring/peachtree place talk about that fact the guys are still out anytime from 4pm until 8am. and that's even on freezing cold nights. and lots of men drive by throughout the wee hours of the morning cruising the guys on the street. some even cruise by several times during daylight hours (early morning or late afternoon) and on weekends. of course, apd and midtown blue police also try to cruise through on a regular basis. as for your remark--why are you still going there?... i'm not sure i understand how you reached another odd conclusion or assumption. anyway, at least word is getting out that more people are fed up by the guys on the street (yes--i'm aware it's been going on for decades but times change and the guys gotta go!)... so, do whatever... if you dare.
you'll be caught on high def surveillance cams. several already up and they catch everything in glaring detail ... and yes, even at night.
Quote |