Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The Pizza Boy delivers
View Single Post
Old 29th February 2008, 09:02 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Not The Pizza Boy< But....

Maybe three years ago I ordered lots of food and two waiters for four hours from 'Room Service' food delivery (since seems to have disappeared).

The two boys who turned up very very hot, both 18, and they quickly realized I was noticing how hot they were. The party was over quickly, and they cleaned up the mess quite fast.

They were both sweaty, and I asked if they wanted to shower. They did, together, and emerged from the bathroom is just towels, and sat around, no attempt to get dressed, then one suggested I take a shower, which I did, also emerging from bathroom in just a towel.

Then one stood up and made sure i noticed the erection under the towel. His friend ripped off the towel and started to play and grabbed my hands to grope him.

They stayed another two hours and we lot lots of fun.

One guy gave me his phone no., but unfortunately when I tried it two weeks later the number was disconnected.
Quote |