Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Update
Thread: Bangkok Update
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2008, 08:45 PM
rubyhanoi
Cruiser

I sure I'm in the minority here but I still think Soi Twilight is the best place. Boys r better looking and mamasans can be very helpful once they know u. I suggest giving them an introductory 100 baht tip beforehand. My favorite mamas are Tong at Dreamboyz, Thuan at Boys Bangkok and that fattish Chinese looking waiter who used to work at Dick's at X-Boys (don't remember the name but it's the 1st bar on your right when u come into the Soi). They are pretty honest in their assesments of the boys.

I think Saphan Khwai is a waste of time: lots of Thai customers but not too many boys. I was in Pattaya for only my second time last weekend and didn't think much of it. Granted I was there too short a time to like anything - my Thai friend's theory is that the boys there are accustomed to not doing much due the average age and proclivities of their customer base
Quote |