Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2008, 04:33 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Looking for ? Good times or Domination?

Not sure what some people are out for ... good times or domination. Seems the tough guy approach isn't always a great success.

Quote:
I've been repeat business for massage guys who were stellar the first time I was there...
but wait ...

Quote:
Set the ground rules early and don't stray from them. Stick to your guns. Don't believe them. If a hand job is worth THB 1,000 that's it.....full stop!)
and this approach resulted in

Quote:
... who turned out to be terrible thereafter.
Surprise, surprise.

Some people seem less interested in having a good time with a boy and/or having a great massage than they are in playing tough guy.

Quote:
Maybe the boys can sniff out who that kind of shit might or might not work on. Speaking Thai, in particular, might be their first clue that it wouldn't work on me.
As opposed to:
Quote:
I went back to Adonis later in the day and offed Fon, for a fantastic repeat session in Suriwong Hotel, the first time I have every offed a masseur. The off fee was only 300 or 500 BHt .Fon was tipped very well for his services that day.
Quote:
If a hand job is worth THB 1,000 that's it.....full stop!)
As opposed to:
Quote:
Going against the flow I once again went with Nop and I was delighted that the amazing first time events were repeated.

The massage was just what I needed, I have several vertebrae out of alignment and he worked on each one and got them back in line so that I could move without wincing in pain.

The after event was deep, probing and VERY satisfying for both of us. I'll be back in July and will look forward to visiting here again.
Whereas some techniques just don't seem to be very productive...

Quote:
At Blue House, I told the mamasan ... She asked the guys (about 10 or so) who would like to go with me and they ALL said "NO!!" So, she turned to me and said "Sorry, no boy for you tonight." I left there and went to Royal. As I approached, the two massage guys sitting outside got up and went inside, leaving me standing on the street alone.
And confusingly from the same poster:
Quote:
I can recommend Blue House in your absence, Spoonfed. The mamasan's name is Ta. Tell him exactly what you are looking for. If he doesn't have it in stock, he'll tell you what time to return. You can also set up outcall service with Ta when you are there. He's a really nice guy who speaks very good English. He may well have what it is that you're looking for when you're first there. He has, at any given time, up to 25 guys ready to make you happy.
Quote |