Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Update
Thread: Bangkok Update
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2008, 07:09 PM
rubyhanoi
Cruiser

"My Thai friend's theory is that the gogo bars were intended for older guys and the less attractive. If you were young, energetic and attractive, why would you need to look/pay for guys on display in the bars?":

I agree to a certain extent but I think that sooner or later u will have to pay. What's the time period for being young, energetic & attractive? Even u r good looking there will be those u cannot pull. In my case, I am usually in BKK for 2 days and I don't want to waste it chasing after those I may or may not get.

"It is easy to see that a lot of the residents of Pattaya aren't up to some stressful activities like: The highlight of the trip was watching the umbrella boys set up their seats on the beach in front of Boystown the next morning."

This is to say that the previous night bar hopping was shit ..
Quote |