Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Update
Thread: Bangkok Update
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2008, 05:06 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

[quote=Mii_Kwaam_suk;659956]My Thai friend's theory is that the gogo bars were intended for older guys and the less attractive. If you were young, energetic and attractive, why would you need to look/pay for guys on display in the bars?

Every-one visiting this site pays for sex! Its not just an age thing in Thailand. Even 20 years ago (when I was considered young and attractive) I would reward or help out the thai guys who slept with me......the philosphy is its only fair for those who have more to give a little to those with less..and even then, some would (and still) buy me gifts in return. (Last month a guy I had offed twice bought me a birthday present worth 3 times what I'd paid him!)

One day in Funny Boy there were some really hot young Russian guys in their 20's (quite lusted after them myself). I asked one of the bar boys if he liked them...yes of course! I asked if he had been with any. No! he replied...they want it for free!

I get regular massages (real not sex) from the cutest, straightest 21 y.o. thai. Whilst he has refused all attempts to seduce him (damn!) he says "phom mai choop bpen gay" (I dont want to be gay) we still talk about sex a lot. When I said he must have lots of girls chasing him for sex he replies "mai chai, mai mii ngen" no, can't afford it. Even young guys pay for sex in Thailand.
Quote |