Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Update
Thread: Bangkok Update
View Single Post
Old 11th April 2008, 07:30 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by billinbkk View Post
Tom,

Nature Boys, Golden Cock, Super A, et.al are now exactly what they have always been....filthy, dirty bars with the WORST choice of boys anywhere in The Kingdom. They have NOT changed in 15 years. That's why I love them as much as I do.

On the other front, Screw Boys closed, moved, moved back and opened again. People who like the place like it. Those who don't, don't.

Nothing ever changes much in BKK. Soi Twilight is as boring as ever. The street touts now knock you off your feet in order to drag you into their respective bars. The "music" is too loud, the boys are bored out of their minds, drinks cost too much, the mamasans are too pushy, most of the boys are straight, none want to do much with you, the hung ones demand excessive amounts of money to perform, the shows are ridiculous and could easily put you to sleep on any given night.

Welcome back. We've missed you.
I agree with most of that post. I usually avoid Soi Twilight; overpriced bars with a bunch of dancing clones, and extremely pushy and annoying touts and doormen on the soi. But ... I've been to Hot Male twice in the past month and was impressed by what they offered. Plus, I don't enounter the hovering, annoying mamasan syndrome when I'm inside the bar; they tend to leave you alone and watch the "dancers."

A trip to Screw Boy last week was very disappointing (after being very impressed last month). The crew looked bored, bloated and old. I remember the good old days when the average age of the bar boys seemed to be 19-20. Nowadays most places are looking more like 25-plus. Nothing wrong if that's what you like, but I prefer more of that dark, slim Isaan and/or teen look. And I'm not seeing it much anymore in the bars.
Quote |