Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2008, 05:02 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

[quote=Mii_Kwaam_suk;660108]

"Also took a boy off from one of the bars on the (supposedly) dreaded Soi Twilight Wednesday. I took him off for two nights, but he stayed with me at home for three days & nights and was tipped 15,000 Baht. He then asked to stay until at least Monday, but he made a point of saying he didn't want any more money. He's lying naked on the sofa watching some Vin Diesel movie now and looking good enough to eat."

As the average Thai worker takes home around Bht 8,000 per month, I'm not surprised he was happy to stay for a week after a Bht 15,000 tip....plus I guess all meals found! .....that apart I do agree with your sentiments on treating boys with respect, as individuals. Every one of my 200+ boys has been different in personality and sexually, which is one of the pleasures and indeed privileges of being allowed by them to enjoy great intimacy with such tasty morsels. Sanook maak maak!
Quote |