Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2008, 10:45 PM
scoops
Cruiser

Seems to be a hint of criticism of the negative comments re Soi Twilight boys. And i have contributed to that criticism, and my comments still stand.

Perhaps the positive experiences don't get enough 'airplay' and i guess that's an unfortunate side of human beings at large.

Yes I have had some very positive experiences and today I have several very close very genuine Thai friends who I met many years ago when they worked in bars. And I have several farang friends who have lived here in Thailand for many years, in loving caring equal monogamous relationships with young men they met in bars.

There's also the other side of the coin that we all need to remember. I've mentioned before that my old Thai friend who published a Thai gay magazine for many years shared many stories with me about bar boys being cheated (boy stays all night, perhaps a couple of days and nights, then "sorry, I've run out of cash, I'll come back to your bar tomorow evening with some money - never seen again") (customer avoids paying tip then disappears then possibly tells his friends "but I took him to the movies, and I bought him new jeans and I took him to the Oriental for dinner, and now he expects money as well"), pushed hard to take drugs, promised the world, left with hotel bills etc., by farang (and other Asians).
Quote |