Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2008, 06:12 PM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Thanks for the post, Scoops. I, too, have heard first-hand stories about how farangs treat guys here in The Kingdom. When they're here on holiday, they are, quite often, free-wheeling with their money and think nothing about throwing it around. They think it is fun to "impress" Thai guys with how much they can buy. I have heard of guys buying their "special boyfriends" everything from motorcycles to cars to condos. And, as you've recounted, the Thai guy inevitably ends up on the short end of the stick.

You and your friends pooling money to help the second guy out is noble, indeed. He will be endebted to you in his heart forever. He will, of course, be eternally scarred by the treatment he received from the visiting farang and will, therefore, have a difficult time creating long-lasting relationships. I feel SO sorry for so many of these guys.

Thanks again for the sobering post.
Quote |