Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2008, 09:04 PM
fountainhall
Cruiser

Quote:
I feel SO sorry for so many of these guys
Very sad - and very sobering. So many posts on this board give the impression of farangs just using Thai guys like a piece of meat. True, that's one way of looking at money boys in particular, and we do after all pay for a service. But whether it's just a casual encounter or one that develops into some kind of longer relationship, these guys have lives and feelings which we should all respect. One thing I have found over many years is how many young Thai guys are desperate for 'affection' and even 'love'. And when you show them genuine affection, most (even though there are always some bad apples) will return it with interest and be hugely grateful for it. Ten years ago I helped one guy through University - and no-one could have a more loyal friend.
Quote |