Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2008, 09:10 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by billinbkk View Post
These guys have got more stories than Carter has liver pills. Don't believe them.
I agree they are accomplished liars. Not on the same scale as recent US presidents or UK prime ministers, but still far beyond anything most of us could pull off.

They'd have to be able to bend the truth with style to manage the illusion. When I look at these young sexy guys smiling at the usual customers in a gogo bar, I try to imagine what it must be like for them being confronted by some guy old enough to be their grandfather, who resembles a hirsute version of Margaret Thatcher and weighs about as much as (and smells a great deal like) their favorite water buffalo and still being able to convince the customer that doing something sexual with him is a turn on. I mean put these guys on a used car lot and sales would rocket.
Quote |